Thursday 1 May 2008

Lock up your daughters* the Pandemic boys are loose.


They who cannot be named from Pandemic Pictures came in today to start filming for a short documentary film about the McCann project and more importantly, me. They mucked about with some lenses, interviewed all the receptionists, got their emails and stuff and then left. Maybe I wasn't very good at delivering what they called "the goods". Anyway I'm sure the finished article will be as informative and entertaining as the work which can be seen on the web site.

Listed in GOOD STUFF/GOOD PEOPLE under Pandemic Viral Shorts on the right hand side.

*When I say lock up your daughters I mean for their own safety not because you're some Austrian loop de loop child molesting sex tourist. Just wanted to get that straight.

No comments: